20 Apr 2015 - Hampshire Couples Photography - All Coupled Up over Easter

Monday, April 20, 2015

Had the most enjoyable time with my beau, Rob over Easter. Now that he's in the Royal Navy I don't get to see him much. So it was bliss when he was down visiting me in Southampton over Easter. This is one of my favourite spots in Southampton, especially when the sun is setting. Taken on the 6 April 2015 in Palmerston Park. I've been wanting to get some really nice pictures of us as a couple, not just another selfie but a professional one! So it was nice having a day enjoying each other's company walking in the sun. For this set up I used my new Manfrotto BeFree Compact Lightweight Travel Tripod (really loving it - it's so light and small to carry around) and my remote control and voila! Mind you the portraits of me are wonderfully captured by Rob - his photo skills are getting rather impressive! That's 3+ years of dating a photographer!
Looking forward to posting more summery pics soon.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577