Romantic Hotel Getaway - Buckinghamshire Lifestyle Photography - Waddesdon Manor / Crazy Bear Hotel

Thursday, October 08, 2015


Had an amazing time in Buckinghamshire where my parter Rob treated me to an marvellous belated birthday treat in August for an overnight stay in the snazzy and rather unique Crazy Bear Beaconsfield Hotel. Love experiencing quirky new places, this certainly was a hotel break to remember! The décor was extravagant and there was always something to admire (the hotel bathrooms are a trippy experience!) Also this was the first time of staying in a hotel where you can soak in a copper bath with water coming from the ceiling that was in the bedroom?! Having such as wonderful and thoughtful boyfriend, Rob also treated me to a lovely seven course tasting menu in their Thai restaurant. It's not everyday we get to dress up and thought this was a wonderful occasion for sparkles and suits. It's way too often I'm wearing my comfy home clothes, so a floor length gown felt fabulous for the evening.

Happy 4 years hun! x



The day after we explored the Buckinghamshire countryside and it's so pretty! We first went to Beaconsfield's model village which had a sense of Sixties nostalgia. Being 4"11', I certainly felt like a giant for the day which made me happy :). Also I came across a model of fox hunting which was interesting...


Afterwards we visited Waddeson Manor and was so excited that I decided to buy a year's membership with the National Trust! The houses and gardens are so wonderfully kept and every place has a unique character. I've been wanting to visit this magnificent manor for a while especially because of its rich history, being owned by the Rothschild family. We had a tour round the wine cellar and couldn't believe how many wine bottles they had down there! There was also a lovely aviary where Rob snapped some pretty cool pictures of some exotic birds. I think he's a wildlife photographer in the making!


A fun packed 2 days, I'll certainly be visiting Buckinghamshire again and exploring more beautiful historical English locations.

Have you visited any wonderful locations recently? Recommend your favourite houses & gardens in the comments below. I would love to do a photo shoot in one of these fabulous locations... If you're a fan of the National Trust houses & gardens, get in touch and I'd love to take your portrait... whether that be an engagement, wedding, family, couple or some lifestyle portraits of yourself! Let's create some fun photos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577