Wedding Fayre Favourites - Hampshire Vendors

Thursday, November 05, 2015



Went to my first wedding fayre in Hampshire this year with my partner, Rob last Sunday and had a fantastic time finding out about local wedding vendors. Hosted by PMN Wedding Fayre in the lovely DeVere's Venue New Place hotel, it was fun playing an engaged couple planning our wedding as all the vendors asked when our special date was... so we rolled with it! :) Also it's perfectly normal to be planning your wedding before you've got engaged... right? :) So I picked loads of flyers and leaflets and whittled it down to my favourites from the day shown in the photo above. Also had a laugh in the 217 Events photo booth where Rob and & dressed up with lots of props (see photo postcard in the middle).

I'm buzzing with lots of wedding ideas ready to launch my wedding photography packages for 2016.

Here are some of my favourite vendors from the day of whom I'd love to work with!


Also picked up Your Hampshire & Dorset Wedding magazine filled with lots of great ideas. 


Looking to collaborate on wedding shoots, need assistance or wanting to have new professional product/portrait photography to boost your wedding services? Please email: nishahaqphotography@gmail.com and I'd be happy to discuss your ideas.
Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577