Grace & James Engagement - Hampshire Wedding Photographer - Romsey

Saturday, January 28, 2017



"Wow wow wow!!! 
How wonderful do they look!! Thank you so much, you are a superstar for making us look so good! We are so happy with them and can't wait to share them with everyone this makes us so excited for the big day. We have also been recommending you to friends. Your talent will go far! Thank you so much for these brilliant photos."

Happy to be sharing these gorgeous photos of Grace & James back in July 2016. This was the second Engagement Session I’ve done and it’s definitely been one of my favourites. When I met Grace for the wedding consultation, I knew she was going to photograph amazingly well and come across super natural on camera… and my, these photos make me smile so much! I love their infectious and beautiful chemistry; it’s clear to see they’re meant for each other and love one another so much. Grace had mentioned they weren’t naturals when it came to being photographed… I think it’s safe to say they look awesome in front of the lens. :)


I love doing Engagement shoots with couples as it’s such a fun opportunity to goof around and also take romantic shots, and it’s a great excuse to visit a gorgeous location and create beautiful images at the end of it all. Grace & James suggested this stunning place near Romsey, Hampshire where they often take their lovely little dog, Dexter for walks. It’s lovely visiting a place where a couple have a lot of cherished memories as this photo shoot is another fun memory to add to their list. This shoot was also the first of many dog-themed Engagement Sessions and have paved the way or more doggy portraits. (Never thought I’d be a pet photographer too!)

Grace had emailed me after I had given my business card to her brother who I had met at a Southampton Solent University Alumni Networking Event. I had only briefly met him when he mentioned his sister was looking for a wedding photographer and I’m so happy Grace got in touch as her wedding this May at Bell Inn, New Forest sounds amazing.

Eek excited! x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577