Happy Valentine's Day! - 32 Best Kisses

Tuesday, February 14, 2017



It's Valentines Day today and lots of lovely couples around the world are declaring their affection for each other in a good old-fashioned gesture of love. Although it ‘originated as a Western Christian feast day honouring one or more early saints named Valentinus’*, sometimes it’s nice to be reminded that it’s a lucky & wonderful thing to be in love no matter what faith, nationality and background you come from.

I’m certainly one of those lucky ladies, and having spent 4 years of Valentine’s Day together with my partner Rob sharing a kiss on the day, this year will be the first away as he’s out at sea (I feel you – all you long distance relationship couples!) To celebrate Valentines, I’ve decided to create a list of 32 of my favourite kisses I’ve photographed at weddings and on Engagement Sessions over the past year with all those lucky lovely couples in love.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


P.S Don’t miss out on my Valentine’s Special Offer – 10% off weddings booked by 28th Feb 2017!




















*Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine's_Day


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577