Lillie & Rob Engagement - Hampshire Wedding Photographer - Winchester

Tuesday, May 16, 2017




"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love the photos you are so clever! We had so much fun! I can't believe Rob, he really surprised me!"



I am so happy to share these beautifully sunny images from Lillie & Rob's awesome Engagement Session from last month in the stunning English countryside near Winchester. They're such a lovely and warm couple that it was just laughter and smiles all round. It was a blessing in disguise that we had postponed the couples shoot 3 times until we found a sunny day to shoot in the glorious countryside and we happen to have chosen the hottest, sunniest day of the year! Temperatures were hitting 25°C which could only mean for a fabulous photo shoot! Lillie had mentioned there was a rapeseed field nearby her house and I got super excited to photograph my first photoshoot in one. It's been on my bucket list to photograph in the gorgeous golden field of flowers (it makes me soooo happy seeing these fields in the countryside when I'm out for a drive - golden yellow is my second favourite colour) so I was ecstatic that everything came together so perfectly with the weather, season and fabulous couple! At the end of the shoot I was covered head to toe in yellow pollen despite having hayfever, but it was so worth it nailing these shots!

I love Lillie's comment above about how her fiancé Rob came out of his shell and went for it when it came to having his photograph taken. They were such a great laugh and love seeing couples feel comfortable and get a bit goofy with me too. It's so lovely to see couples open up and be themselves in front of the camera (it's all part of the fabulous fun experience). This is why I love being a photographer!

Can't wait until Lillie & Rob's wedding in just 4 days time at the Sandford Springs Golf Club. It's going to be marvellous!

---

Looking to have awesome photos like this? 
Drop me a message via my contact page or email hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Find out more on my natural & relaxed Engagement Sessions here






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577