13 Sept 2013 - Somerset Event Photography - SAW: Art Weeks Launch at Barrington Court

Friday, September 13, 2013


I was the event photographer for Somerset Art Weeks launch on Friday 13th Sept at the lovely National Trust house, Barrington Court. Photographed a lot of interesting people and met some old acquaintances as well which was nice. It was a surprise  and pleasure to meet Kevin McCloud and Dame Helen Ghosh at the event as well. Certainly a full on experience. Taught me so much as a photographer and learnt a lot about my equipment, especially my flash which I had just bought the day before! Happy I managed to get the hang of it quickly! See the guide for SAW Art Weeks this month here: http://www.somersetartworks.org.uk/artweeks13






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577