30 Jan 2015 - Hampshire Corporate Photography - Southampton Solent University Staff Portraits (Part 1)

Friday, January 30, 2015


Love doing portraiture so had a great time photographing my colleagues in the Employability & Enterprise team at Southampton Solent University a few weeks ago. Getting back into the studio was a great feeling and creating simple and beautiful portraiture is something I had missed doing. This shoot was prompted by various colleagues who wanted a professional portrait to use on LinkedIn for example and as the employability team in the university, it was good practice we all had up-to-date professional photos. I really enjoyed this shoot as it was a new environment for my colleagues and also to witness me in my element which is portrait photography! I certainly think the grey background in the studio with one source light is one of my favourite set ups.

If you would like more information about business photography services where I would photograph your team in a professional environment please get in touch: nishahaqphotography@gmail.com. Alternatively if you were looking for other styles of portrait photography please explore my expansive portfolio of varying portraits using the links above.

Thank you to everyone who got involved with this shoot. It was a pleasure to photograph you all!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577