13 Feb 2015 - Self Portrait Photography - Trying out my new tripod

Friday, February 13, 2015


Trying out my new Manfrotto BeFree Compact Lightweight Travel Tripod with some February self-portraits. Also I was taking self-portraits for a poster I was designing: nishahaq.tumblr.com
Happy with my new diddy tripod and actually being comfortable in front of the camera! I get so used to being the person behind the lens! Certainly makes me understand how it feels when I take photos of my subjects for portraits. It's not always easy!
(Also you may notice I'm wearing my cosy Royal Navy hoodie that by wonderful boyfriend bought me. These photos were taken a day before Valentine's day. Smiley me all excited to see my boyfriend after being away in the Navy.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577