22 Feb 2015 - Hampshire Beauty Photography - Make Up Shoot with Zaynab Bostan

Sunday, February 22, 2015


I've been going through my extensive catalogue of many unedited photos and came across these lovely portraits of Shiho Kaneko with make up by Zaynab Bostan. These images were taken on 20 March 2013 during my second year of studying BA Photography at Southampton Solent University. Many of the make up students were creating their final major project images (creative dissertation) and so I worked with talented Zaynab on her 'The Multicultural' project. Her idea was mixing cultures, ethnicities and different make up inspirations on different faces. I really liked her concept and visually exploring multiculturalism through make up and photography. It's been almost 2 years and it's nice going back on old images and refreshing them. I still feel these images are contemporary. I feel Zaynab really worked on bringing out Shiho's beautiful features and making a wonderfully unique look. Certainly fun to work with creative make-up artists and transform the face!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577