Bridal Bazaar ft. Bridal Boot Sale at Houghton Lodge Gardens - Hampshire Wedding Photography

Friday, April 07, 2017



"Nisha you are an absolute superstar - thank you so much!" 
- Bridal Bazaar

So here's my blog follow up of last Sunday's awesome Bridal Bazaar & Bridal Boot Sale at Houghton Lodge Gardens, near Stockbridge in Hampshire organised by the team at What Peggy Did Next. This was my first time exhibiting at an English wedding fair and I'm so pleased that my first experience of exhibiting was in the English countryside in the spring sunshine. I had previously booked on to a Bridal Bazaar fair last autumn but happy to have waited when I had my gorgeous wedding/engagement albums to show and wall frames. Huge thanks go to my mum, Ruby and my partner, Rob for helping me make my stall look all pretty, chic and colourful. The investment into lots of beautiful printed products paid off!


I was located in Peggy's Parlour which was pretty cool and in the booth were Farida Ghwedar Wedding Hair & Make Up and Exquisite Bridal Couture, which naturally made a pretty awesome team when it came to impromptu styled wedding shots. They had gorgeous models and stunning dresses, I couldn't miss the opportunity to capture striking images especially in the gardens featuring Romsey Vintage Hire's cool bicycle sign. I also took some interior photographs of a ceremony room set up in Houghton Lodge Gardens styled by the team at What Peggy Did Next including Purple Door Props chairs and Laura Smith Flowers. I was filled with so much wedding inspiration, it was awesome to capture everyone's creativity on the day.

I met lots of lovely brides-to-be and was offering a free Engagement Session worth £180 for a lucky couple at my stall. Happy to announce the winner is Hannah Revell from Salisbury. :D Excited to arrange the photoshoot. Certainly a fantastic day and look forward to what the future holds... who knows, some awesome styled shoots will be coming soon this year!

Happy Friday!


Some love from awesome wedding suppliers I had the pleasure of meeting last Sunday:

houghton_lodge_gardens Thank you to @nishahaq for sharing some of her stunning photos from Sunday's #BridalBazaar and #BridalBootSale Nisha has captured the essence of Houghton Lodge beautifully. 💛

bridalbazaar_uk Nisha you are an absolute superstar - thank you so much! Xx

romsey_vintage_hire Beautiful! Thank you for sharing! 😊

exquisiteofwinchester Gorgeous! It was lovely to meet you xx

Purple Door Props Fab photos from the weekend.

Sarah Bunting, co-founder of What Peggy Did Next - Oh Nisha these are wonderful - thank you so very much! 

weddinghair_farida lovely to meet you yesterday. thank you so much for tagging your beautiful photos.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577