7 Apr 2014 - Hampshire Music Photography - Olive Haigh EP Promo Shoot

Monday, April 07, 2014



Had a wonderful time photographing the gorgeous Olive Haigh her upcoming new EP, Monsters due to come out this year. Certainly an experimental shoot where instead of myself clicking the button to photograph, in one hand I had a hair-dryer and the other I held a remote control for my camera to release the shutter: assistant and photographer all-in-one! Olive and I have been friends for a while so it's great collaborating with like-minded creative talents to make fun and fashionable pictures together. She's a darling to work with and I hope we continue our creative partnership to make more fabulous images! You can find her music here: facebook.com/olivehaighmusic (Hair, Make Up & Styling: Olive Haigh)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577