Shortlisted for the UK Wedding Awards 2018!

Saturday, January 06, 2018



Arrghhh! Some exciting news! I've been shortlisted for the UK Wedding Awards 2018 for Best Wedding Photographer which I'm gobsmacked! 

Over Christmas I received an email saying that I've been shortlisted for this prestigious award and it's only just sunk in yesterday. Eeek! Such a lovely New Year surprise! This is something I never thought I'd receive so early on in my photography business having only just completed my first full wedding season in 2017, it's amazing to be shortlisted amongst talented established photographers across the country. Such an honour to be recognised by industry experts especially in this tough category (there are so many great wedding photographers!)

It would be fantastic to have your vote please and help me along on this journey. You can cast it here:


A huge thank you to all my amazing clients, friends, family, peers, my support network and my partner on helping me get to where I am today. To be shortlisted is a special achievement and would love your help to get to the next stage.




Thank you! 
Nisha x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577