20 April 2012 - Hampshire Portrait Photography - Portrait Sitting with Yaz & Hadiza

Friday, April 20, 2012

Experimenting with a medium format camera and representing beauty from different backgrounds. Love working with a medium format camera and working with the lens is wonderful as it creates such intimate portraits. Images from my 'I Am Beauty' project from my first year module at Southampton Solent University. Really enjoyed photographing Yaz and Hadiza especially as they're not professional models, their expressions are not rehearsed, their beauty is natural. Love creating simple and beautiful portraiture like this.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577