JK Fine Chocolates Delicious Christmas Truffles & Sauces

Friday, December 09, 2016


Enjoy a chocolatey Christmas with JK Fine Chocolates!

I've been wanting to do a blog post about this for a year and happy to say it's Christmas again (so doesn't feel odd talking about this mid summer!) I had the pleasure of photographing JK Fine Chocolates Christmas 2015 campaign and it's lovely to see the photos this time of year popping up. Jamie (JK) and I have been friends for a couple of years where we first met at a SENSE (Solent Entrepreneurs' Network for Sustainable Enterprises). I remember thinking how Jamie's profession and business sounded so fun and cool: a local chocolatier running a chocolate business! 


After our monthly meets we naturally became friends sharing our stories of starting a creative business and had talked about getting styled photographs of his products (but wasn't sure for kind of campaign yet). It was to my delight that Jamie had asked if I could photograph his Christmas campaign and it was such a fun shoot! To have chocolates to play with, style and eat was awesome! Also I had tonnes of fun working with my partner, Rob, who assisted on this shoot (he did mainly the warming and drizzling of Jamie's award winning salty hazelnut caramel sauce in his Triple Truffles and mince pies. hmmm - tasty!) 

A behind-the-scenes shot of my little set up in the lounge

As my first commercial still life shoot, I must say I was quite surprised at myself for getting these shots as I'm so used to working with and directing people. Working as a portrait photographer, it was great to shoot still life and try food product photography (both of which is notoriously difficult to get right). It was very encouraging to hear Jamie's lovely comments about the photographs and that he loved them!

Shop online for his delicious Christmas chocolates (yummy all year round but even more during the festive season!)


Order by midnight on 18th December 2016 for guaranteed Christmas delivery.


P.S did I mention his chocolates & sauces are award winning?
** Academy of chocolate bronze award winner 2016 **
**Awarded '2 Great Taste stars' in 2015**




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577