7 Aug 2013 - Somerset Family Photography - Haq Family Portrait

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Photographed my family for a personal project I was creating over the summer called 'A Family's Evolution'. I really enjoyed photographing my family and decided to take a mixture of serious and happy looking images. The cheerful images I shot from the project certainly seemed more natural especially as I am photographing my own family. I would like to take more images like this of happy moments of other families as I enjoy the atmosphere and occasion it creates.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577