4 Aug 2013 - Devon Family Photography - Henderson Family Portrait

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Visited my partner's place over the summer whilst photographing for my family portrait project: 'A Family's Evolution' and asked if I could take a family portrait (minus their daughter who was away at the time). They are always wonderful hosts every time I visit and simply lovely people and am happy I was able to capture this in a photograph. Though typically they don't have their family portrait taken by an external photographer it was a privilege that they let me photograph them for my project and portfolio. Photographing many families for my project in a short space of time I was able to observe how every family is very different however the core values are very similar if not the same. I decided to photograph the Henderson family in their kitchen as they certainly spend most of their bonding time in this room: cooking and eating meals together so it was only fitting to photograph them in this space.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577