13 Nov 2014 - Packaging Materials: Wedding Photography Welcome Pack

Thursday, November 13, 2014


Excited to share my new stationery I've been experimenting with. Done a lot of rebranding and rethinking my marketing. I love designing things and wanted to make something special for my wedding clients. This is a prototype of my wedding welcome pack. So far it's been great feedback on this however everything is painstakingly made by hand! (November I had a bit of spare time!) But I wanted to share this with you all as I'm thinking of doing something similar to all my clients, not just for weddings.

I still love the hand-made feel to it so will be using these ideas for my next photography portrait pack.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577