Happy Mother's Day! - Somerset Lifestyle Photography

Sunday, March 06, 2016




It was a happy coincidence that my mother and I met up for Mother's Day weekend this year and I'm so glad we spent some quality mother and daughter time in the Somerset Countryside. I treated my lovely mother to a 2 night weekend away at Lord Poulett Arms in Hinton St George and it's so gorgeous here. The locals are so friendly and the Inn is beautifully decorated, it's been a splendid weekend so far and we've still got Mother's Day lunch to go!

Yesterday we decided to visit the magnificent National Trust Montacute House and it was lovely morning seeing all the Tudor portraits and rooms. Here's a little snap from the day.   :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Mothers Day with their families in the UK!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577