Aniko & John Engagement - Somerset Wedding Photography - Mount Somerset Hotel

Friday, November 18, 2016


"Many thanks for the Sneak Peak photos. They look gorgeous.
We (and our family & friends) really like them.
We both enjoyed the photo session.
You made it so much easier and relaxed. Thank you!"


Happy to be sharing Aniko & John's gorgeous Engagement Session photos from last month with all the vibrant autumn colours and trees. They're getting married 30 September next year and so it was such a lovely idea to photograph their photoshoot this autumn to capture the spirit and colours of their wedding venue, the charming Mount Somerset Hotel, in Taunton. Aniko also told me her favourite season is autumn and I think it's is one of my favourite seasons to photograph Engagements too!


One thing I particularly loved about this shoot was their outfit colours where Aniko described her favourite colour is burgundy. It comes out so beautifully on camera against the yellow and auburn colours. I particularly love photographing in Somerset as my family are based there and it's where I grew up in my school years. There's so many beautiful locations and this place is certainly one of them! I'm really looking forward to photographing their wedding next year in Somerset as they're such a wonderfully stylish and gracious couple.

Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577