Offering 10% off 2017 Winter Weddings!

Monday, November 07, 2016


Recently got engaged or looking for your ideal wedding photographer this winter? 

I'm excited to announce I'm offering 10% off my full priced packages on winter weddings next year. If you're getting married in January to March 2017, I'd love to hear from you!

(​​Not in conjunction with any other discount or tailored package - subject to availability.
Valid on the Ultimate, Full Day and Half Day packages only.)

You can find the my wedding packages detailed on my Wedding Investment page. 
Packages start from £625.

Please drop me an email at nishahaqphotography@gmail.com or enquire via my contact form
Please state your date, your wedding venue/locations, your fiancé's name and which package you're interested in.

You can also read what other customers thought of their wedding photography on my Lovely Words page.

Look forward to hearing from you! 

Thank you x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577