Jo & Alex Portsmouth Wedding - Southsea Castle

Friday, March 03, 2017



"We absolutely love the photos!
Thank you again so so much!" 

I'm happy to be sharing Jo & Alex's beautiful Southsea wedding from last September at the historical venue, Southsea Castle in Hampshire and The Royal Maritime Club on the blog. I really loved this day, more so as it was my first solo wedding booking I had made as a professional photographer (so feels a little extra special to me). As soon as I met Jo and her bridesmaid and heard all the lovely details about her wedding – I knew it was going to be a good one!

A few favourite moments of mine were:
When Alex saw his beautiful bride-to-be in her magnificent dress for the first time when Jo walked down the aisle which left tears in their eyes - such a touching ceremony.
Taking a bride and groom portraits by the sea in the with Southsea Castle lighthouse providing a gorgeous backdrop. I wasn’t sure whether they’d be up for taking many styled portraits but I’m so happy they did as they look stunning together!
When Alex’s mother read a vintage 40’s guide to how to be a good housewife… how times have changed! The way she read them out aloud with statements such as a wife must always have a meal prepared for when her husband returns from a hard day’s work, had the whole room laughing!

Thank you Jo & Alex for a wonderful day! x




I accidentally captured myself in the mirror in this one but had to include this beautiful moment when Jo's brother sees her in her wedding dress for the first time. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577