31 July 2013 - Cardiff Family Photography - Syed Family Portrait

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photographed my other uncle and his family when I visited their place over the summer at he time when I was continuing my family portrait project. The camera certainly is a powerful tool in the sense that it helps bring people together especially if certain members are fairly camera shy, family portraits show a unified group and it's always lovely to flick though images from previous years reminding you of those enjoyable summers. My family is dotted around the country and to practice and improve my portraiture skills, I have begun taking group portraits of my family when I visit them. I hope to continue this practice so you'll see more images soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577