Leigh-Anne & Tom Engagement - Dorset Wedding Photography - Bournemouth Beach & Gardens

Friday, January 06, 2017



"Thank you so much for a lovely day and a lovely shoot. The pictures came out so wonderful, I am so happy with the pictures. Really looking forward to the wedding."


Leigh-Anne & Tom's Engagement Session was certainly a memorable one, full of lots of laughter and love! When I'd met this down-to-earth and lively couple, I knew they were going to be great to photograph. As they were Bournemouth based, it was lovely being able to capture photos of their home town as this is where they hold many memories. Also, Tom often travels across the world for his job and hearing their stories about being in a long distance relationship was touching. Being in a LDR myself, it's amazing connecting with people who lead similar and different lives. This is why I love being a wedding photographer. :)


Having not done a windy and wet photo session, it was a first for me capturing romantic and gorgeous shots during Storm Angus on Bournemouth beach and gardens. I would usually re-schedule the shoot but we were all determined to get stunning photos, so we braved the storm and voila, have these awesome shots. I must say, Leigh-Anne & Tom were troopers in braving the elements, having a fun time and acting out some of my wacky ideas (not sure who visits the beach to take photos during a storm but apparently I do!) They were so natural in front of the camera as well (wait until you see their wedding photos on the blog coming soon!...) 

Thank you! x




I've been carrying this umbrella in my boot for half a year now and finally get to use it in a photoshoot! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577