Featured in Dorset, Wiltshire & Hampshire Bride Magazine 2018 issue!

Monday, January 08, 2018


Excited to be featured in the 2018 issue of Dorset, Wiltshire & Hampshire Bride Magazine, a regional bridal magazine celebrating all the gorgeous weddings in the area. 

It's amazing to see a selection of my photographs printed in this magazine which I've been following for a couple of years now so it's a fantastic feeling to see my work published. What a cool way to start the New Year! My first wedding feature published in a magazine. I certainly couldn't have done it without an awesome wedding and couple and really loved every minute of Shelley & Ross' Rhinefield House wedding last May which has a double page feature and some fabulous details written by the couple on their big day. Looking forward to blogging about their wedding soon, there are so many cool moments from their hot summer's day. They're super friendly and fun with so much laughter throughout the day, loved documenting their wedding!

This issue is on sale throughout 2018 (yes for a whole 12 months! :D) in all major newsagents e.g. W H Smiths in Dorset, Wilshire and Hampshire and regional wedding fairs, e.g. PMN Wedding Fayres so go on... fancy getting a copy (they also often hand this magazine out for free at wedding fairs).



I also have beautiful moment from Georgie & Ali's stunning wedding last August (below) for the 'Happiness' photos feature. I love the raw emotion with the groom in tears and the bride in giggles just before exchanging their vows. Love capturing little moments like this, they're such a happy, down-to-earth, kind-hearted couple, looking forward to sharing a blog post about their day too!



Additionally, I've shared a few tips in the 'A-Z of Photography' feature for 'E for Engagement Sessions' and 'U for Unplugged Weddings'. I love photographing couple Engagement shoots, it's such a great way of getting to know each other. For unplugged ceremonies, it's lovely for the guests to sit back and enjoy the ceremony without screens blocking their faces and experience the occasion in the moment and let the professional photographer capture those raw moments for you. 

There are also lots of great tips from fabulous photographers and editors, definitely recommend a read for some ideas on planning a wedding. There are lots to think about, so a handy little alphabet guide. :)




Lastly, happy to share my first printed advert and decided to choose one of my favourite photos I've taken which happen to be one of the first weddings I was commissioned to shoot at the Square Tower, Portsmouth from Alice & Rory's gorgeous alternative seaside wedding. They're such a fun, cool couple, I feel they epitomise the romance, joy and personality of making a wedding your own which is what they did! Love this epic kiss! 



Yay for print! I always find wedding photos look awesome in print.

P.S If you're looking for a wedding photographer, I am currently booking 2018-2019 dates so please inquire to see if I'm available on your date.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577