James Pre-Wedding Drinks - Bath Event Photography - Bath Brew House

Sunday, July 12, 2015

My partner, Rob and I were invited to wonderful wedding for James and Sophie in Bath this June, and I couldn't help but take lots of photos to document the celebrations! James is my partner's cousin and we attended a get together for James' family and friends the evening before the big day. In a lovely little brewery, The Bath Brew House, there were lots of great drinks and food to go around. The atmosphere was great and it's always lovely meeting up with the family after some time. There was also various competitive games of table football which I had a go at, but it was a lot harder than I thought! Also towards the end of the night there was an obligatory round of port to top it off! Certainly a wonderful evening.

Congratulations James & Sophie!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577