Packaging Materials: Hand Made Print Pack

Sunday, July 05, 2015


Love creating my hand made packages of prints to give to clients, all wrapped up in string. This is one I gave to a client last week. It's lovely seeing images in print, it creates an exciting feeling. Happy I'm making a few more this month where each package is uniquely decorated and created with love.
Looking for a personalised package from your photo shoot? Contact me nishahaqphotography@gmail.com to find out more on what packages I offer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Like on Facebook

Contact

If you'd like to discuss your wedding, portrait, engagement, family session, event or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

Web: nishahaqphotography.com

Email: hello@nishahaqphotography.com

Mob: 07712604577